Job offer Obtener vínculo Facebook X Pinterest Correo electrónico Otras apps marzo 16, 2021 Let us your information in the comments below. You can include a link with your CV. Obtener vínculo Facebook X Pinterest Correo electrónico Otras apps Comentarios Unknown18 de marzo de 2021 a las 11:25 p.m.Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.ResponderBorrarRespuestasResponderUnknown18 de marzo de 2021 a las 11:31 p.m.Kind regards, my name is Merelin Espiritusanto and I am interested in the job as an aerodynamic design and analysis supervisor.Here I leave my Curriculum and my Cover Letter, in advance, thank you very much.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D2fzP6MQZrZ7Uwptc16HbnRopOR1LLr7/view?usp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KL7-DFC63o3YwqvSZI1JuiJ2s6_Z8aKK/view?usp=sharingResponderBorrarRespuestasResponderAgregar un comentarioCargar más... Publicar un comentario
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.
ResponderBorrarKind regards, my name is Merelin Espiritusanto and I am interested in the job as an aerodynamic design and analysis supervisor.
ResponderBorrarHere I leave my Curriculum and my Cover Letter, in advance, thank you very much.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D2fzP6MQZrZ7Uwptc16HbnRopOR1LLr7/view?usp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KL7-DFC63o3YwqvSZI1JuiJ2s6_Z8aKK/view?usp=sharing